Microsoft Office 2010 Professional is an office suite that offers a good experience due to its new interface, which is more visually attractive and thanks to its usual features which remain being quite useful. With this suite you will be able to manage your email address, to process rich texts or even to create powerful databases with the different utilities it includes.
The file formats available to use in this version have been increased. Now, with MS Office 2010 Professional you can work with the usual files like DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS or XLSX and, you can use different formats like PDF, ODT, ODP or ODS. There is also available different free add-ins to download for this package in order to increase the number of functions.
All the programs you need
In this package you will find that all the functionalities you need for your different kind of work. All the programs we can find here have been improved in order to make it more intuitive when you get used to its new interface. This program has a great versatility. It is not only useful for office work, but for students, making their papers and projects easier as well.
The download may take a while since the installation pack is heavy but all depends on your Internet connection. This only makes it more useful, allowing to edit third parties popular formats, adapting the Office utilities to new uses. This way you can be sure that with this office suite you can work with both classic and new formats without any performance issues.
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Features
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional includes the following features:
- Analyze data trends with Sparklines, Slicers and Conditional Formatting in Excel 2010
- Improve Internet efficiency thanks toQuick Filing
- New photo and video editors within PowerPoint 2010
- Manage several email accounts like Windows Live Hotmail or Gmail with Outlook 2010
- ‘Conversation View’ is now included in Outlook 2010
- Add free 3D effects, shadows and other visual content in your documents
- Easy-to-use templates incorporated in Word 2010 and in Publisher 2010 ready to download
- Create databases for your business with Access 2010
- Take screenshots without leaving Word
- You can create a notebook with OneNote
- Illustrate all the information with the improved SmartArt
- This version is only available for 30 days
If you want to read more information about it, you can do it here .
Please Note:This program is longer available. You can download Microsoft Office 2013 or purchase the 2010 version in the link below.
MS Office Professional 2010 includes a complete office pack in which you can find software like Word, Excel or PowerPoint. In addition, it comes with other recommended applications like the email client Outlook, OneNote, which allows you to take notes easily and Publisher, which is an entry-level desktop publisher.
Since Microsoft Office 2010 Professional has been designed for users who need to carry out daily work tasks and make their businesses grow, there are other versions which offer a wide variety of tools for standard users. In addition, there are free alternatives like OpenOffice, LibreOffice or Kingsoft Office. Although these applications could be enough to carry out basic office tasks, this professional suite is much more complete and offers a greater range of tools.
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional suite has the necessary tools for all kind of work. Text processing, full spreadsheets, databases or an email client are included among other applications. Just explore all the possibilities for yourself.
- Very complete
- Full Improved efficiency
- Great interface
- Improved SmartArt elements
- New Excel and Access elements
- Large size on hard disk